Jaya Ekadashi 2021 (Photo Credits: File Image)
Jaya Ekadashi 2021: Ekadashi Vrat (Ekadashi Vrat) is considered the best of all fasts in Hinduism. Ekadashi Tithi is very dear to Lord Vishnu, Lord of the world, so whoever observes a fast on this day worships Shrihari with law, all their wishes are fulfilled. In 24 Ekadashi of the year, Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Magh month is called Jaya Ekadashi. This time Jaya Ekadashi will be fasted on 23 February 2021 (Tuesday). By observing this fast, Lord Vishnu and mother Lakshmi get their blessings. With this, the devotees get relief from all the sufferings. According to mythological beliefs, worshiping Srihari on this day and chanting his name does not cause fear of vampire cunt. Let us know the date of Jaya Ekadashi, auspicious time, worship method and its importance.
Jaya Ekadashi 23 February 2021 (Tuesday)
Ekadashi date begin- On 22 February 2021 from 05:16 pm,
Ekadashi date ends 23 February 2021 till 06:05 pm.
Parana auspicious time 24 February 2021 from 06:51 am to 09:09 am.
Period of Parana 2 hours 17 minutes. ALSO READ: Ekadashi Vrat In Year 2021: When are Ekadashi fasting in the year 2021, know the complete list of the most loved dates of Lord Vishnu
Method of worship
- On the day of Jaya Ekadashi, the fast should wake up early in the morning and take bath and wear clean clothes.
- Now the place of worship of the house should be cleaned and install the statue of Lord Vishnu and Shri Krishna on a checkpoint.
- Then duly worship Lord Shrihari with Tulsi Dal, sandalwood, fruits, flowers, incense and lamps etc.
- Read or listen to the fast story of Jaya Ekadashi during the puja and chant the mantra of Srihari
- Recite Vishnu Sahastranam and chant ‘Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya Namah’ 108 times.
- On the day of Jaya Ekadashi, do Bhajan-Kirtanadi after awakening at night and observe fast on next morning.
- After worshiping on Dwadathi date, Brahmins should pass their fast after having food. Also Read: Saphala Ekadashi Vrat 2021 Wishes & Images: Send these WhatsApp Stickers, Facebook Greetings, Wallpapers to wish Safala Ekadashi
Importance of Jaya Ekadashi
According to mythological beliefs, during the Mahabharata period, the Pandavas asked Shri Krishna the importance of Ekadashi fasts, after which Lord Krishna told the glory of Ekadashi fasting, whoever performs this fast by law, all his sins. Is destroyed and all wishes are fulfilled. By fasting on Jaya Ekadashi, a person is free from sins like killing Brahm and attains salvation. Apart from this, the effect of this fast gives relief from the fear of ghosts and vampires. The person who performs this fast stays in heaven for a thousand years.