Make tomato juice in this way and the benefits of drinking tomato juice – tomato is full of water and fiber. Eating it fills the stomach and also does not increase fat. You can eat it in any form of juice, soup, salad. Let us know what are the benefits of tomato juice.
Tips – Benefits of drinking tomato juice
Tomatoes are rich in water and fiber. Eating it fills the stomach and also does not increase fat. You can eat it in any form of juice, soup, salad. Let us know what are the benefits of tomato juice.Easy Ayurvedic Treatment of Sinus: Amazing Ayurvedic Methods to Avoid Sinus
- Tomato juice is helpful in reducing weight. Tomato has very few calories and incorporating it into food can lead to weight loss.
- Research has revealed that drinking tomato juice in women can reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- The use of this juice is also helpful in strengthening bones.
- Tomato juice gives energy to the body.
- Blood circulation also remains correct by drinking it.
Here’s how to make it: Make tomato juice like this
- Boil tomatoes, coriander leaves, onions and a little water in a pan over medium heat.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Stir the juice until it becomes slightly thick.
- Turn off the heat as soon as the juice thickens and filter it in a vessel and dry it.
- After cooling the juice lightly, keep it in the fridge.
- Tomato juice is ready. Serve cold.